Posted by fairy smith in Blog Uninstall Software on June 24, 2014 | Leave a comment
Would you like to uninstall WolfRam AntiVirus from your computer? WolfRam AntiVirus is known as a fake anti-spyware program for it always pretends displays fake security alerts and scan results in order to make you think your computer is infected. Most of the time, it will gets onto your computer through the use of malware and install itself secretly without your knowledge or permission. The worst part is that WolfRam AntiVirus will sometimes track your Internet habits and then collect & send your personal information to a remote server. In order to well protect your computer against kinds of computer threats and secure your data, you should immediately remove it from your computer.
How to normally get rid of WolfRam AntiVirus
Considering that WolfRam AntiVirus combines so well with the operating system, it is not recommended to manually uninstall it from Add/ Remove Programs as this will leave down some associated items either in your system drive or in Windows registry even though you are a computer expert. To completely uninstall WolfRam AntiVirus, it is recommended that you can run a professional program uninstaller such as Perfect Uninstaller. In this way, you can quickly get the WolfRam AntiVirus uninstall job finished within steps as you can see below.
1. After installing Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, close all other running processes or directly
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate & highlight WolfRam AntiVirus in the display name list.
3. Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
How to fully delete WolfRam AntiVirus in steps?
If you insist on uninstall WolfRam AntiVirus uninstall manually, you can try the below steps. But it is really not recommended to inexperienced computer users to secure the proper running of the computer.
1. Boot your computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
2. Then go to Start, and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
3. Locate & highlight WolfRam AntiVirus and then click on “Change or Remove”.
4. Follow the online wizard to finish the uninstall processes.
5. Search your hard disk to make sure that all these WolfRam AntiVirus files have been removed:
%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WolfRam AntiVirus.lnk
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\<random>.exe
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\WolfRam AntiVirus.lnk
6. Open Registry Editor and remove these related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “<random characters>
What is WolfRam AntiVirus remover
For any reasons, even though you can uninstall WolfRam AntiVirus manually, it is not safe to the computer and your data at all. To well protect your computer, do not hesitate to download and run a professional Windows uninstall utility! It will get rid all of your unneeded programs like AVG 2012 within clicks.