Posted by fairy smith in Blog Uninstall Toolbar on June 23, 2014 | Leave a comment
What does OneToolbar mean to you? A useful toolbar? Or an extra, useless, frustrated toolbar? If the latter is your answer, then you had better uninstall OneToolbar once you got it. As is known to all, too many useless programs on your computer, toolbars especially, will occupy much space, slowing down your computer and further cause it dead. But what is the best way to uninstall OneToolbar once for all? Well, next you can choose the best way that suits you to remove OneToolbar.
Way 1: Uninstall OneToolbar with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
1. Windows Add/Remove Programs, developed by Microsoft, is designed to help computer users to uninstall all unwanted programs on your computer.
2. Click Start Menu on the left, then open Control Panels.
3. Move to Windows Add/Remove Programs and click it.
4. Wait a few seconds till all the current installed programs are listed, then navigate to OneToolbar.
5. Click the Uninstall button on the right, and then follow the instruction to start the OneToolbar uninstall.
6. Reboot your computer after the uninstall.
After the uninstall, please make a full search through your computer to confirm all OneToolbar related files or registry entries are wiped out. If you still find some related leftovers on your computer, that means you’ve done a unsuccessful and incomplete removal. Thus, to uninstall OneToolbar, please try the second way.
Way 2: Uninstall OneToolbar with a professional uninstaller-Perfect Uninstaller.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Operate it and wait till it finish the full scan over your PC.
3. Highlight OneToolbar when all programs installed on your computer are listed, and then click Uninstall below.
4. Follow the instruction to complete the removal.
5. With one minute, OneToolbar uninstall is done.
Still, make a full search through your computer again. Surprised, you will find nothing related exist on your PC. Congratulations! You’ve conduct a full OneToolbar uninstall successfully. With Perfect Uninstaller at hand, you can uninstall OneToolbar and other unwanted programs, wiping out their files. With Perfect Uninstaller, you can free up more space to speed up your computer.
Still hesitated with OneToolbar uninstall? Try Perfect Uninstaller now!