Posted by fairy smith in Blog Image Editing Software On June 27, 2014| Leave a comment
Are you having problem with Autodesk Maya 2012? My new friend Rose has installed Autodesk Maya 2012. There were a few activation issues, hence she uninstalled it and reinstalled the product. She decided to use an uninstaller and remove all of the Autodesk products including the registry files. She did a clean reinstall. Still she gets this error. She has tried everything possible to resolve this but none of the things she tried worked. She is a little desperate to resolve this issue on windows 7 x64.
Manually uninstall Autodesk Maya 2012
1. Close the Autodesk Maya 2012 program running before removing the application.
2. Browse the Start menu.
3. Find and select the Control Panel icon.
4. Click on Programs icon.
5. This will open the list of programs currently installed on the computer under Programs and Features.
6. Scroll down the menu to look for the Autodesk Maya 2012 application on the list.
7. Clicking on the list item will open the selected program’s “add/remove” options.
8. Click the “remove” button on the Autodesk Maya 2012 product to uninstall.
9. When the uninstall process is done, it will prompt the user to restart the computer.
Autodesk Maya 2012 should now be uninstalled from your system after the reboot. If in case the standard uninstaller was not able to remove it, go ahead with the steps below to automatically uninstall Autodesk Maya 2012 from your computer.
To perform automatic Autodesk Maya 2012 removal you can download the most powerful Perfect Uninstaller.
1. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
2. Next, close all Autodesk Maya 2012 programs running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
3. Run the Perfect Uninstaller and then click on “Force Uninstall” tab.
4. Locate the folder of Autodesk Maya 2012 and then click “Next” to begin the removal.
5. By following the above several steps, all Autodesk Maya 2012 components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts.
Do you want to uninstall Autodesk Maya 2012 but have no idea? If this is the case for you, you should have a try with this Perfect Uninstaller. It will help you uninstall what you want like Autocad LT 2012 within clicks and minutes.