Posted by fairy in Blog Internet browsers on June 25, 2014| Leave a comment
FrontPage 2010 provides the features, flexibility, and functionality to help you build better Web sites. It includes the professional design, authoring, data, and publishing tools needed to create dynamic and sophisticated Web sites.
Microsoft FrontPage 2010 SP3 is unable to make your site looks fabulous as it indicates, you should give it a switch.
1. Back up all data that it saved.
2. Click on the ‘Start’ menu and find the “Microsoft FrontPage 2010 SP3”.
3. Once highlighted, you will see a button that simply reads “Uninstal”.
4. Follow the instructions until it asks you if you would like to remove the database.
5. If you select yes then you will lose all of your unsaved edits.
6. When windows has completed uninstall, reboot your system.
If unfortunately this fails, you may need to resort to a more powerful but also more dangerous means to take FrontPage 2010 off your system.
1. Click on the Start button and choose Run.
2. Type regedit in the open box and then press Enter.
3. Once the Registry Editor opens, go to:
5. Look through the list of installed programs carefully to find out the one you want to uninstall.
6. If this Microsoft FrontPage 2010 SP3 contains a built-in installer, you should find the key UninstallString which points to the uninstall program.
7. Open the folder where the Microsoft FrontPage 2010 SP3 locates at, and look for files named uninstall.log or setup.log.
8. Open these log files in notepad and write down names of files listed inside.
9. Delete these files manually.
It’s not such a good idea that you would take the risk to manually delete registry entries, for deleting registry entries by mistake will bring a disaster for you. Thus a small and inconvenient uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller is the best choice to completely uninstall Microsoft FrontPage 2010 SP3 other than formatting your hard drive so that you don’t have to put things back from scratch. With the powerful scan engine, Perfect Uninstaller can fully detect and forcibly uninstall all registry entries, DLL files as well as its drivers. It only needs a few clicks and takes a few minutes to completely purge Microsoft FrontPage 2010 SP3 or delete Adblock for Chrome.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Right click the directory or folder of Microsoft FrontPage 2010 SP3 in Drive C, C:\users\”System Login Name”\appdata\roaming\Microsoft FrontPage, to select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
3. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
4. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until the directory of FrontPage 2010 SP3 is gone.