Posted by fairy in Blog Uninstall Microsoft Office 2007, on June 15, 2014, leave a comment.
Do you need to uninstall Office 2007? Office 2007 is compatible with Mac OS classic (System 7 onwards), Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems. If you are encountering the situations below, you may have to uninstall Office 2007:
You cannot keep Office 2007 up- to- date.
When you run Office 2007, obscure error messages appear.
Office 2007 cannot run with your instant operating system.
Office 2007 cannot play video smoothly because it has to exploit a lot of system resources to run.
How to uninstall Office 2007 manually?
If you need, you can try to uninstall Office 2007 manually with the following steps below:
1. Click Start menu, and then run Control Panel.
2. Select the Add or Remove Programs option
3. In the Currently installed programs list, click Malware Pro option.
4. Select Office 2007 in the Add/Remove program listand then click the Remove button to manually uninstall Office 2007.
Note! We cannot absolutely ensure you to entirely , uninstall Office 2007 because the integrated and sluggish Windows Add/ Remove utility cannot help you wipe out the associated files and registry keys of Office 2007. If you have to uninstall Office 2007 as soon as possible, we sincerely suggest you try the Office 2007 uninstaller.
The benefits of reliable Office 2007 uninstaller:
1. Entirely uninstall Office 2007, any other unwanted software, add-on, plug- in, malicious application and unused or non- removal programs.
2. Totally remove any associated files, empty registry keys, obsolete registry files, invalid file extensions and invalid uninstall entries.
3. Easily locate the software and learn the information of the software with a highly easy- to- manage interface.
4.Effectively uninstall non- removal antispyware programs and corrupted antispyware programs, such as A-squared, Norton Antivirus Program, AVG, Kaspersky, A vast Antivirus Programs, McAfee Antivirus Program, Avira Antivirus Program, Antivirus Program, Bit Defender Antivirus Program and TrendMicro.