Posted by fairy in Blog Internet browsers on June 25, 2014| Leave a comment
Calibre is program to manage your e-book collection. It acts as an e-library and also allows for format conversion, news feeds to e-book conversion, as well as e-book reader sync features and an integrated e-book viewer. It features library management, format conversion (all major ebook formats), syncing to e-book reader devices, fetching news from the Web and converting it into ebook form, viewing many different e-book formats, and giving you access to your book collection over the internet using just a browser.
If the Calibre happens to be stupid choice on manipulating you internet collection, it is pointless to give it further opportunity to perform on your computer.
1. Click Start Menu again and then open Run.
2. Type regedit and click OK to start the Registry Editor.
3. Delete any entries or keys related to Calibre such as HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Calibre, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Calibre.
4. Reboot your computer.
Ten, you need to have directories of Calibre deleted in the hard drive as well.
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type “cmd” in the box to open a command prompt, and then type “cd,C:\Program Files\Google\Calibre” to change directories.
3. Type Calibre.exe – uninstall in order to uninstall the Calibre.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
As for common users, it is not recommended to uninstall Calibre manually because editing registry keys is risky. If you are not comfortable with editing registry keys, you should use a reliable uninstall tool to uninstall Calibre. Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted Calibre.
There is a Perfect Uninstallerl that can forcibly remove Calibre and delete any data such as Livid Download Manager from your computer that windows can’t delete.