Posted by fairy smith in Blog Internet browsers, On June 25, 2014 | Leave a comment
Download WeFi for fast and reliable connection to free Wi-Fi anywhere a wireless network is available, see online status and location of friends and find an available hotspot anywhere around the world. WeFi Version 4.0 adds a brand new interface, new connection modes; choose between automatic connection to any WiFi, approved WeSpots or only your favorite networks. Built in maps where you can see the WiFi coverage of your area.
When you find the WeFi begins to create connection problem or errors on your computer, you should have it removed and then reinstalled right away.
1. First of all, restart your computer.
2. When you are waiting for the welcome page, press F8 button on your keyboard. Then choose Safe Mode and click Yes to enter Safe Mode.
3. Click Start Menu and then click Run.
4. Type in appwiz.cpl and click OK.
5. After all programs are listed, highlight WeFi on the list.
6. Press Uninstall and follow the prompts.
7. Restart your computer to make this WeFi uninstall done.
If the new WeFi refuses to install, it means that you still have to deal of the leftovers of the previous one.
1. Click on the Start button and choose Run.
2. Type regedit in the open box and then press Enter.
3. Once the Registry Editor opens, go to:
5. Look through the list of installed programs carefully to find out WeFi you want to uninstall.
6. If this program contain a built-in installer, you should find the key UninstallString which points to the uninstall program.
7. Open the folder where the uninstall program locates at, and look for files named uninstall.log or setup.log.
8. Open these log files in notepad and write down names of files listed inside.
9. Delete these files manually.
Does it have to be that complicate to remove the WeFi? Of course not! You can remove the program in a much easier way: use an uninstall tool. Perfect Uninstaller is highly recommended for you. It can help you uninstall nay programs on your computer much faster and easier than standard Windows uninstaller. In the meantime, it will wipe out all registry entries and files related to those unwanted programs like removing StealthNet.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate & highlight the WeFi and select “Uninstall” to begin the removal process.
3. Click “Next” to proceed when the below steps appear.
4. Perfect Uninstaller is scanning all related WeFi entries on your computer and then click “Next”.
5. Click “Yes” to uninstall WeFi from your computer.